Beverly Kennedy is the Host and Editor-in-Chief of
Lifestyles Magazine Radio *™ 6-8 pm every Monday Night,on WBZT Radio, a popular Palm Beach, Treasure Coast ,and Broward County Station, on IHEART MEDIA station, , W.P.B. and repeated Fridays 10AM-Noon , 1230 am radio dial or iheartRadio app ( WBZT or WBZT.COM on the internet). Podcasts of weekly Public Affairs Programming available 24/7 on WBZT.COM web page under the top heading of Media , and Archived programs , available 24 hours / 7 days a week on : www.lifestylesmagazineradio.com
Listen LIVE WITH YOUR HOST, BEVERLY KENNEDY,resident of South Florida for 40 years ,formerly from Haiti as their TV personality; a well known Public Trustee for the people of the State of Florida . ... A 2- hour informative and entertaining format on how to fix & avoid health, financial, political and legal fiascoes that could ruin your quality Lifestyle!
*Produced, managed and researched by Diversity Planning Institute,Inc.,a Florida non-profit.
About our Radio HOST, Beverly.............
Beverly Kennedy's experience includes: serving on the Florida State Board of Professional Engineers; as a Governor appointed, Senate confirmed, public trustee Board member. Kennedy was trained and certified to do the State Board Accreditation of the University of Miami and University of Florida, Schools of Engineering & Technology with the National A.B.E.T. Board ( 1st woman in history) (3.5 YEARS)
Alumni Award winner of Pennsylvania State University
for Financial Services and Planning. Beverly Kennedy is listed in "Who's Who in the World", and "Who's Who in America", specializing in Financial Services. Beverly Kennedy was recognized as a radio show host, trusted leader.and for her Financial Planning Firm by Nova/ South- eastern University as a'' Woman of Distinction".2001
2. Bev Kennedy served as a consumer trustee for Broward County as a Broward Mayor appointed official on The Consumer Protection Board. (1 year)
3. Kennedy also has been a Board Trustee and Executive Board officer of the Fort Lauderdale Police and Fireman Retirement System.Trained and certified by NCPERS, San Antonio, Texas as a Public Employee Pension System Executive Board Trustee (1.5 years)
4. Beverly Kennedy served as a (over 10 years) Trained and certified as an Arbitrator trustee for the the Securities Industry (NASD) now FINRA.
5. Kennedy also served as a trustee (1997-2003) in the development of Character Education for Public Education as a Board Trustee of the 1st Broward Accredited, "A" rated public non-profit Chartered School. (5.5 yrs.)
6. Beverly certified in retirement planning and public employee benefits, . Kennedy completed 25 credits of Continuing Education (Sept. 2011), and 32 credits three years ago, (including a Fl. State Ethics course). Kennedy,also completed a 2 credit course at the Broward Bar Assoc. on Elder Law, Nov.15, 2011 and Nov.22nd, a 1 and a half credit course on employment law & financial experts. Also, a 2 credit course on E-filing for Probate & Guardianship completed Nov.29th, 2011.
7. Bev Kennedy just finished her required 20+ credits coursework updating all financial facts for Employee Benefits, Senior Suitability , and Planning for Senior Need 2013
click contact page for comment to Bev Kennedy directly .
Mailing address:3240 Seaward drive, Pompano Beach, FL 33062
telephone: 800-696-6566 fax: 954-783-0583 . email: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank You !