Financial and Strategic Planning Advisor for 32 years, Trustee & political Maven Beverly Kennedy, with 22 years of managerial experience with the Broward Clerk of Courts office, defines the problems our community faces during these difficult economic times. Kennedy says"I wanted to implement these reforms ":
- We must have The Public Trustee, as Clerk of the Circuit Court to protect the people's priorities and rights. This was amongst the top priorities as the new Broward County Clerk of the Circuit Court .
- We must return to the people of Broward County the need for equal justice and a Constitutional officer who can provide a channel for their complaints to be resolved for better service and accountability in the Courts.
- We must return employee job civil rights to the men and women in the Courthouse & a better form of Collective Bargaining by removing the "at will " employee status in the County Clerk of the Courts office !
- We must again attract new businesses who will supply good paying jobs with an "excellent "rated Judicial system and Broward Courthouses with the best services and better conveniences for all regions of our county.
- We need "checks & balances " again for a working Democracy.
Who should be the trustee for the people of Broward County ?
Who should speak for the people? Who should protect the rights of the people to fair and equal justice in our courts and justice system? This Constitutional Officer whose duties are mandated in the Florida Constitution, since 1838 should be the Clerk of the Circuit Court ! For the direct link to The Florida Association of Clerks and Controllers to read the facts yourself ! WWW.FLCLERKS.COM, (click on public Trustee)
The Constitutional Officer duties for the people are ignored now!
Now there is a rampant incompetency even the appearance of impropriety in Broward County Courthouse Clerk's office Administration ! Is it because only politicians are running the Courthouse ? The experienced managers have been fired and replaced with friends and family of the Clerk's chief Administrator. Is there evidence that sometimes the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure are not followed in our Broward Courts? Yes ! Are there (some) Broward Law firms submitting false Affidavits, robo signed documents. Motions and hearings not notified or sent to the other party. False filings through assembly line of very new lawyers or a few corrupt lawyers filed in Court without truth or legal bearing. Yes ! A lot of undue influence going on ? Yes! I've personally witnessed this malfeasance the last few years increasing.
- Where do you, the citizen complain about incompetent service , missing court files, missing rulings from previous Judges? The incumbent Clerk of the Courts has no procedure to solve these many problems ! Are our Constitutional rights to a fair, impartial and noticed Hearings always followed in our Courthouse Administration? No! No ! No!
The average resident and their families can't afford the fees and costs of a court system that is tilted so heavily against the middle class and vulnerable senior. Ridiculously high parking rates ! Inaccessible parking for the handicapped, seniors: especially the health impaired jurors ! We must change
this blatant disregard of the needs of the people! Kennedy must be for the people first! And she will !
Remember we must first admit there is a problem, and recognize the severity of it in order to solve it ! The incumbent does not recognize there are problems !We will only solve these problems by voting and supporting Bev Kennedy, our Public Trustee to be the New Clerk of the Circuit Court of Broward County 2012 ! Our Democracy must be restored!
This website: www.BeverlyKennedySolutions.com
phone:800-696-6566 , 954-463-5688 fax 954-783-0583
Pol Adv. paid & approved by Beverly Kennedy,Democrat for Broward Clerk of the Circuit Court,