Beverly Kennedys Experiences
Outstanding Alumni Award winner of Pennsylvania State University for Financial Services and Planning. Beverly Kennedy is listed in "Who's Who in the World", and "Who's Who in America", specializing in Financial Services. Beverly Kennedy was recognized as a radio show host, trusted leader; also recognized for her Financial Planning Firm by Nova/ University as a "Woman of Distinction" in March 2001. Beverly is also a winner of 2018 Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Beverly has served on the Florida State Board of Professional Engineers as a Governor appointed public trustee Board member. Kennedy was trained and certified to do the State Board Accreditation of the University of Miami and University of Florida, Schools of Engineering & Technology with the National A.B.E.T. Board ( 1st woman in history).
- Beverly Kennedy served as a consumer trustee for Broward County as a Broward Mayor appointed official on The Consumer Protection Board.
- Kennedy also has been a Board Trustee and Executive Board officer of the Fort Lauderdale Police and Fireman Retirement System and certified by NCPERS, San Antonio, Texas as a Public Employee Pension System Executive Board Trustee.
- Beverly Kennedy served as an Arbitrator (Industry) for the Securities Industry (NASD) now FINRA certified in employee disputes for over 12 years. She also qualified as a Certified Mediator for Florida County Courts in 2013.
- Beverly Kennedy also served as a trustee (1997-2003) in the development of Character Education for Board of Directors Trustee 1st Broward Accredited, "A" rated public Charter School. (5.5 yrs.)